cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Sad to say goodbye!

Saving4Fun

@LaraL what a wonderful gesture! Speaking from personal experience, I want you to know what a relief it is to see your compassion and willingness to help. Ibotta desperately needed someone like you on its team, and I’m sure many of us are breathing a huge sigh of relief. If you don’t mind, I’ll send you a private message later today to share more about what happened to me. Ultimately, I was able to get my account reinstated, but I’m still dealing with recurring, automatic flags on my account at least once a week. The blocks are removed after a few days, but it is so stressful and upsetting. I’ve never been able to get any information about why it keeps happening, and I don’t ever again want to go through what I went thru previously. Thank you for being here and welcome to our community. I’ve only been an Ibotta user for three months and joined the community just a few weeks ago, but it’s already become very special to me. There are some wonderful folks in this community, who’ve lifted me up during a very challenging time in my life. I hope they know how much they’re helping me to stay strong and full of hope that I’ll make it thru all of the medical issues I’m facing. 

Solved! Go to solution

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

@Ibotta-Addict Sorry this has happened to such a positive influence on this site. I do hope the Ibotta team can get this fixed for you. It really won't be the same here without you. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Saving4Fun

Firstly, thank you so much for the warm welcome and it's very important to me that individuals such as yourselves have their voice heard in Ibotta, so that will always be a top priority for me. Secondly, I am still waiting on a full response (per this thread) and it is being vetted by a few people so I should hopefully have an update soon. Last thing, per your post, is that I will keep an eye out for your message and I'm sorry to hear you had a similar experience. As you all discuss these occurrences here in the community it gives me information I can use to work on a resolution, so I appreciate reading/hearing what you have to share.

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ibotta-Addict I just got word that your and your husband's accounts have been reactivated. Let me know if you run into any other issues regarding your Ibotta account. 🙂

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

You are a RockStar & a Blessing, @LaraL!

Thank you SO very much. What a delight to find this message that our accounts have been reactivated. We successfully logged in, and indeed they appear to be the same as before.

I'm also delighted my situation allowed you the opportunity to display your SUPER POWERS! Altho you are the newest kid on the block, you have made a sensational appearance and no doubt you now have lots of fans!

Continue to be a blessing to this community & beyond!

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  I can feel your joy through your words, and it made all of us just a little bit happier too. 

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

@Ibotta-Addict Welcome back!

0 Likes