cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting offers before shopping

KinseyGirl67
Shopper

Is anyone else having issues with offers not appearing “checked” after they’ve been selected? I added offers to a Target run before headed out this evening but had to add again once arrived at store. Just started my Walmart list preparing for tomorrow’s trip and had to select a few things several times before I gave up. Maybe I need to log out and log back in??? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Selecting offers before shopping

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@KinseyGirl67 

I have never had this happen.   That is bizarre.

• Check for new versions of the app.
  • Clear Cache
  • Sign out/sign back in.
  • Restart your device

Hope it rights itself.   That would be frustrating.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Re: Selecting offers before shopping

mmoore01
Deal Master

I can think of two possible reasons for unselected rebates:

1. You select a rebate and within 10 seconds, without you touching anything, the rebate unselects itself.  I have seen this several times, but it usually only happens on that particular rebate.  Luckily, it doesn't happen very often and it is a known issue.

2. It is possible the offer was removed and then added back.  Ibotta can change offers at any time.  Maybe there was a mistake and they were trying to fix it.

In both these cases, if you bought the item and did not get credit, I would open a request and explain the situation.  Include screenshots of the item in the app along with your receipt. It takes about a week to get a response.

Always scan your items in the store before purchasing to make sure the offer is still there.