cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Experiences

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Since joining Ibotta, how have your shopping habits changed- not Covid related. 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Shopping Experiences

Dana
Deal Expert

Mine haven't changed. I still shop the same way and for the same items.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

I now shop more frequently and purchase less at one time.

mmoore01
Deal Master

Ibotta allows me to try new products that I would normally not even take a second look.  Now I am searching for new products every time I shop.

I use to shop once, maybe twice a week.  Now I shop almost every day and go to multiple stores to find the best deals.

I tried coupons years ago, but it was hit or miss.  Ibotta is like having 1000 coupons that I never have to cut out of the paper.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 How have your shopping habits changed?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula,abbreviated explanation..rarely used coupons..3yrs ago one of the surgeons I worked with showed me the app, so I download it.,Didn’t really get into it until the pandemic! I would  stroll the aisles & shop after gyms & restaurants were closed .

0 Likes

TlsKim
Saver

Joined Ibotta November 30th 2020.  First it was a down right pita. Took me forever to get cash back because of my local store receipts are terrible. Terrible as in not printing out clearly or the way they abbreviated the items.  
ibotta couldn’t read them nor verify 

So I had no choice but to drive half an hour to a Walmart. I’m not a fan nor do I have any spare time working 2 jobs looking for SPECIFIC items that qualify. 
Pick up and delivery apps don’t always give complete access to all products in the stores.  
So now I use scan and go at Walmart.  
couldn't believe how much more products were available just by driving to the store and shopping for myself.   I had turned into an instacart snob.  
lol

Since starting Ibotta I now buy stuff that I never would have looked at or considered.  

Sorry so long winded.  Today was the biggest Ibotta haul in one day. Lol