cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting

lbrowneh
Rewards Hunter

I just joined Ibotta. I'm looking forward to learning from others who have been using it. I'd like to add friends and be a friend so others can benefit from my purchases. Seems like a great app!!!

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: Starting

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@lbrowneh  Welcome!  Its nice to be around like minded people when it comes to saving money. Many if us share our deals and share ideas to save money.  I shop primarily at Walmart and Target, and do my grocery shopping primarily at Shoprite (some Stop and Shop) and Lidl, which recently opened local to me. I also do about 5 different rebate aps.  You can check out my hauls which I post here and/or on Instagram @felskyny

Dana
Deal Expert

A notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working they're trying to fix it

0 Likes

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @lbrowneh

Welcome to Ibotta! I'm so happy that you've started earning cash back with us. Take a look at this helpful blog post that walks you through all the ways you can earn cash using the app and browser extension:

How to Use Ibotta: A Complete Guide

You can also visit our Help Center for answers to common questions, or to submit a ticket to talk to our Care team directly. I hope this helps, and happy earning!

giphy - 2020-11-02T110605.993.gif

0 Likes