cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Charity programs

Sharonsweb
Rewards Hunter

We are part of The Kroger Community Rewards program. Most people are giving to larger charities.  What other stores offer these programs? What are some small charities that we could support?  We could make a big impact just sharing this info. 
sharonsweb autism foundation - communication & energy. 

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
7 Replies

Re: Store Charity programs

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Sharonsweb  If you could also give your general location that would be helpful.  Big supporter of Autism awareness with family members on the spectrum. Thank you for all you do.

I'm on Long Island and I often mention that I donate to Island Harvest which have boxes set up at my local Shoprite. I know Stop and Shop also has a "donation pantry".  Many, many, many churches, temples, community centers will take donations.  My biggest problem is donating perishables.  I also know that locally some family members are setting up Give a Little, Take a Little tables in their neighborhoods.  And there is also The INN - which is an interfaith community outreach (locally) to donate goods.

elamb88
Rewards Guide

What area are you in?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I use Amazon.smile. It is similar to Kroger's community rewards. Our local church is listed as an eligible non-profit in both forums.

Both forums allow any new non-profits to be added (upon request)....then it's a matter of spreading the word to interested parties.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  I never heard of amazon smile - I just took a quick look and will look into it more.  I have a stack of cereal boxes sitting on my table that will be going into the donation bin.  I made a donation once as soon as I walked out of Shoprite and forgot to scan for Ibotta, so now I bring everything home, and then I bring everything back. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY Yes, I set Amazon.smile as my default amazon login, so everytime I make an amazon purchase, a percentage goes to my selected charity. How easy is that to make a donation without any more effort (or money) than logging on to amazon via the "amazon.smile" portal?!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  That's a great idea - honestly, I never heard of it before. 

Sharonsweb
Rewards Hunter

Sorry for the delay.  www.sharonsweb.com Sharonsweb Autism Foundation - we are in Fishers Indiana but travel and zoom. We are part of Kroger Community rewards, Amazon Smile, eBay for Charity.  Thanks for asking. We meet families free and assist with communication.

0 Likes