cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Suggestions for the Community

Dana
Deal Expert

How about being able to search by new posts? Searching by latest activity solved and liked you see the same thing over and over again.

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Are you policing the forum? I posted about keeping the online receipts and delivery receipts and someone named Jana or Dana, sorry I'm very upset, came back with a comment about," me not having any common sense."

I replied that it was an **bleep** and condescendnsing comment. My **bleep** was bleeped.

Please don't let these nasty comments stand. She didn't need to say that and I don't want this to turn into an awful place to be.

Kathy Kuhar

0 Likes

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Just an FYI, I didn't swear. My word that's bleeped is simply the opposite of beautiful.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Roxiesmom   Your post was a helpful reminder to retain emails during the sometimes lengthy pending period.  Don’t let negative comments bring you down.  Chin up.

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Thanks! I appreciate your words. I hope this forum doesn't tolerate that kind of stuff. It would be a real shame.

You run into it enough on Facebook.

0 Likes

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathy, You can actually report any behavior or posts that violate our terms, that helps us stay on top of the content that is posted here.  Simply click in the carrot drop down that shows on the right-hand side of each post and reply. That allows us to better moderate the Community and track where any potential violations may come from. Thanks! 

0 Likes

KBrooke
Rewards Hunter

Any chance that Rewards can be done regionally or by state since not all stores/items Can always be found?

0 Likes

Chareenkulp
Rewards Hunter

Thank everyone for this opportunity  

0 Likes

DeniseKay
Rewards Hunter

Excited to get to know this community. 

0 Likes

DorothyFew
Saver

yes I've been taking quite a bit of time to learn the app and I really really enjoy it and I will definitely use it quite a bit to my advantage but I find myself having a lot of trouble getting my credits from my linked loyalty card for food Lion I'm still waiting on a credit from October 20th for a Fancy feast cat food which is a dollar