cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Suggestions for the Community

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

i hate it when loyalty card credits don't show up. By mentioning it in this forum I'll bet you'll get some action. 

Before the pandemic started I uploaded my Giant Eagle receipts since credit never showed up with my card. I'm not familiar with your store but maybe you can upload your receipt also. 

Odd thing is that now suddenly Giant Eagle credits show up in 24 hours. 

My understanding is that the store is not sending the transaction to Ibotta.  It's a pain but hang in there.

0 Likes

Shaning3717
Shopper

I feel the exact same way!!😁

0 Likes

Nuimage
Rewards Hunter

New here just having a look around to see how this works.

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Welcome aboard!

Shaning3717
Shopper

Thanks so much 

0 Likes

carolinewelch33
Rewards Hunter
  1. More categories (like under deals have each store or app)
BCW
0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

Is it possible to create forums by States, or even regions? It's a little hard to find deals in the Pacific Northwest, mainly Washington! Would love to see what others near me are doing to maximize their savings. Thank you!

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

i think that this is a great idea.

I hate that you are having trouble finding deals where you live. That has to be frustrating.

mickootay
Skilled Saver

Thank you! Most of the items offered aren't even available here, and my local Kroger (QFC) is so incredibly expensive to shop at. Plus I live quite far out of the city, so traveling 20 miles in any given direction just to not find anything available can be frustrating. And yes, I do check Walmart and other stores for product availability. I'm not complaining mind you, just would love to see if there are others like me who would benefit from a 'Local' forum. 

0 Likes