cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Taking a Poll - Please weigh-in if you have an opinion...

britionkin
Saver

Ew no

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@megla  It's a great outlet and we all understand one another - that's the most important thing.  You find a good deal and you can't wait to share it, and if we can save money - that's even better.  

My mom's new aide told me she uses Truvia which I had donated a bunch of, but I did have a 40 ct pack in my donation box, so I pulled it and I gave her a box of cereal and a number of other things.  She couldn't get over that I buy things for free. 

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

May I steal your quote, @FelskyNY? I love your phrase:

• "Buy for Free"

I want to use that as my next subject-line here. If I do, I will try to remember to give you credit (guess that wouldn't be plagiarizing then)!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  you are more than welcome to use it - no need to credit me.  Wow - you guys sure know how to make me feel better.  xoxo

Dana
Deal Expert

If there's a deal other than ibotta sure go for it that's what the deal stacking forum is for but adding your referral code as well is against the rules of the group. If you must give your code to someone it should be done in the private message section of this community.

leon82ydnam
Shopper

I never have any friends to refer, they don't coupon. Which is fine.  I find out about new apps, promo codes, and etc by accident. When searching for something completely unrelated. I don't think you need to share it on here. Because, you are already a member. A non member cannot just view this site. You have to be a registered member. So, it's pointless to share something we can't use. From past experience referring to food apps for delivery. I would not use a referral. You will benefit more by ordering through or shopping online with ibotta or any app you chose to you. So, I vote no. Thank you anyways. 

Luuluu
Rewards Hunter

In my opinion, people looking for sharing their referral codes are trying to find teammates to meet their goals in accordance with the ibotta offers.  Its good to reach teammates goals.  Maybe to share / goals ? I would like to have a group of teammates that help/ share/ tips to accomplish cash back requirements. 

Dana
Deal Expert

@Luuluuall teammates questions and statements need to be put in the pinned post in the deals forum February teammates 2021 it is against the rules to post about teammates everywhere else. This post is not about that anyway it's about referral codes for other savings/point apps which in against the rules of this community.

SaverGirl67

I’m relatively new to this community board but I’ve already found it to be split into 2 types of people. The ones that respond easily. Give advice. Share deals. And then there’s the ones who are looking to profit from the board. 

if I have a vote I’d prefer not to see posts with referral codes. I think it changes the whole direction of the conversation. And the reality is most of the people posting already have accounts. Perhaps the people who want to share referral codes should have a dedicated thread similar to the ones looking for teammates?