cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Target online takes awhile?

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

I am new to using the target online linked account because I do a lot of online pick up but it gets pretty frustrating. I love submitting receipts because you know pretty quickly it’s pending and getting approval. Online you have no idea. I wish it let’s me know in a few hours it’s ok. I know you should wait 3 days so here I am (im)patiently waiting. Have anyone had issue or usually it should resolve in 3 days? So far it’s been 28 hours since I did my pick up. 
i actually did a in store purchase today but I didn’t submit a receipt coz I don’t want to unlink and mess my previous order. I feel like I’m on pins and needles. So silly I know.  

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target online takes awhile?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Titanpinay  It certainly is not silly - we all get frustrated when we are waiting in the dark for reimbursements.  There have been recent problems with the linked Target accounts.  You can always tag @LaraL  (as I am doing here) - and she can help you on Monday (or Tuesday due to the holiday?) if the receipt hasn't been processed. Hopefully it will randomly come through.  

View solution in original post

22 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Titanpinay  It certainly is not silly - we all get frustrated when we are waiting in the dark for reimbursements.  There have been recent problems with the linked Target accounts.  You can always tag @LaraL  (as I am doing here) - and she can help you on Monday (or Tuesday due to the holiday?) if the receipt hasn't been processed. Hopefully it will randomly come through.  

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

DCinMD
Deal Sharer

This happened to me multiple times before where I’ve waited over 3 days and still didn’t get the proper credit. I had to open multiple tickets where you have to include information such as the bonus you are supposed to receive, the credit for each item and sometimes you have to take pictures of the item and the barcode.

This made me decide to unlink my account. I’d rather scan the long receipt and get the credit almost right away than do all of those. 

Solved! Go to solution

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

Funny thing... maybe @LaraL noticed it coz within a hour I got my money! I’m glad I didn’t open a ticket yet but I will keep in mind to wait the 3 days and then maybe reach out to her. I do wish it was sooner because it’s nice to know how you progressed with the bonus like middle of the week or weekend warrior. The one that just got approved was ordered on Tuesday I think but I didn’t pick up until Thursday and didn’t get approved until Saturday early morning. It mentioned I did one offer for the midweek (prob coz the order was filled Tuesday) but obviously it’s way past the date to continue that streak. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

Yes I’m tempted to do this as well. I just wish online pick up give you the old receipt so I can scan it. Miss those days. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Titanpinay checking in on this, have you heard back about this transaction yet?

Solved! Go to solution

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@LaraL oh yes. It’s solved. Question I was reading DONT unlink the account because it may flag — is that right? If that’s the case and it takes a while will the offers be honored for the streaks? And if so are they when you order vs when I pick up. I notice the dates credited are when I ordered/ target fills in the order. It’s a little confusing but I don’t want to unlink because I don’t want to get in trouble and a lot of my orders are pick up anyway. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

There are no flags (that I'm aware of) related to unlinking your account.

Solved! Go to solution

Mona
Deal Sharer

@LaraL  I  just came on this site to see if there were any issues lately with Target or other stores and found this post. I’ve had missing credits the past 4/5 purchases at Walmart, Kroger and Target (yes I hit some of these stores more than once in recent days- no judging!) Each time I would be missing 1-3 credits. The one from Target is hormel bacon and it’s no longer available now but was there when I picked it up in drive up and go. I sure hope to hear back soon as only 1 of of my tickets have been resolved. Thanks for your help!

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

Hi @Mona,

I don't work on the Care team, so I don't have much insight into what your describing. I would recommend waiting for a response on your ticket(s), they're generally accommodating missing credits in one way or another.

0 Likes