cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Beachball

CLongbrake
Shopper

When Iboota does Team efforts where we do not know who or how many are on our team the following would greatly improve the experiance....

1). At least knowing the amount of people on the team.

2). A general checkin to keep track of the Team's progress. 

3). A link to be able to exactly, or close to it, know the Team's running total so we don't fall short.

Here it is the ending day and we have no idea if we are close or actually made it! We have not had an update at all this week and will be very upset if we missed the goal because we didn't know how much more we needed. We are a dedicated Team that have pushed hard to achieve this, the hardest goal of all the teams. Hopefully we have done so.

18 Replies

Re: Team Beachball

ellieh1972
Deal Sharer

the last update i got was last week and it said team beachball was 86% done, i finished my 50 rebates 3rd week of juy.

Lisalikestosave
Spoiler

We were at 86% last weekend but I think we crushed this!!! We may even be close to 3,7000,000!!!!

it was cool to see everyone finishing up at different times- intentionally. And it’s been great to see so many who didn’t think they could, complete this challenge! 
I don’t think I did it last year, but I have learned a lot and earned a lot in a year so it’s more fun now! 

avonmom66
Shopper

I also finished 3rd week of July.  I wish they would give us an update at least twice weekly.  Just praying everyone did their part

platypie9
Deal Sharer

Really hoping we got it too! Team Beachball for the win! 😅🥳🥳

Amberdavis968
Shopper

This was my first time completing a big team challenge like this. I hope we made it! 

lcolecheer
Rewards Hunter

I think team Beachball did it! We were the only team (that I noticed at least) frequently posting updates on FB. I finished my 50!

Jamieutt
Shopper

I agree. I finished mine in the third week in July. Excited to see what's coming next.

SHibotta
Rewards Hunter

I'm in ! 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

mhswinney
Shopper

This was my first time too! I really enjoyed it.

0 Likes