cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamwork: How do Facebook friends join your team?

MissMellie
Rewards Hunter

I THOUGHT that if you linked your Facebook account to Ibotta that your friends on Facebook who use Ibotta would automatically be on your Team. (It used to work that way.) It seems that's no longer the case. I've made sure that my Facebook email and Ibotta email are the same and it still doesn't work. Any ideas? Or how do you create a Team?

Labels (1)
7 Replies

Re: Teamwork: How do Facebook friends join your team?

countrygal49
Deal Sharer

I wish someone could answer this.

Shari--Wife, mom, grandma & great granny

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

Yes it used to be that way. I used to have my facebook friends as team members..But these Facebook team members of mine did not use my referral  code.                                                                                                                                              

I am pretty sure the new way to get team members Your team members have to be new to ibotta by you inviting them to join and use your referral code when they are signing up. then you get the extra referral  bonus At the present the bonus $7 homework buddy cash and they get 20$ for joining 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

bluebutterfly
Deal Sharer

Both of you have to link your fb and ibotta.  Also for some unknown reason teammates will disappear from your list so try unlinking and relinking fb to get them back.

And it is not true that the only way to get teammates is by them using your referral code (that would be for only new users anyway).

MissMellie
Rewards Hunter

I've tried unlinking and relinking my Facebook account and still can't get the people back that showed up on my team before. Maybe Ibotta has changed how you create teams? Hmm...

VanillaOrchids
Rewards Hunter

I noticed at least one of my Facebook friends who used to be listed in my Ibotta app no longer appears there.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

A notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working that's why some people do not have the monthly bonuses. They're working on it

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

🤔Have to tried to log out of your ibotta app and log back in Or you will have to start a new team

Tags (1)
0 Likes