cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANKSGIVING DINNER

Jphelan
Rewards Hunter

I went in store and got the advertised FREE THANKSGIVING DINNER, and I still HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAID FOR IT!!! 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: THANKSGIVING DINNER

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

That’s terrible.  Have you submitted a help ticket? I hope you get reimbursed soon.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

How did you get it? Did you do walmart pick up delivery? If yes you need to link your walmart account 1st then click on the items that you wanted then place your order. If you shopped yourself in store you need to click on the items you want 1st then shop for them then scan your receipt barcode or put in the number. Normally it takes up to 48 hours for credit but people have stated 3-5 days some longer. If it has been longer you need to put in a ticket and that can take up to a week or more since people put in tickets for every little thing include in your ticket pictures of the receipt barcodes and pictures of each product.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jphelan 

I agree with Be-Bop.  That is a terrible story.  I am sorry to hear about that.

I also would like to point out that none of us on this forum are employees of ibotta so we can't really help you other than give you advice or suggestions.   So it does little good to yell at us.

There are a few mods but they don't read every thread.   Most of the time, all any of us can do is to tell you to open a ticket.

I would try to answer your question but you haven't really asked one.  😊

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes