cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

This is great, but can we keep FB?

Amberdavis968
Shopper

This is pretty neat, and I know it will change for the better as we go along, but do we have to remove the Facebook group? Can we not have both? It just seems super convenient to still have that access. 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: This is great, but can we keep FB?

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers!

Thank you for the feedback.

Our hope is to create a valuable place for you to have conversations, provide feedback, and learn more about Ibotta.  We're really excited about some of the features and functions of this new platform and believe it will improve your experience in the community and with the app. For example, we'll verify correct answers to common questions so you can get the information you need to maximize your savings. This is your ultimate, one-stop destination for all things Ibotta and the only place to connect directly with the Ibotta team.😊

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

platypie9
Deal Sharer

I second this lol, it would be nice to have both options 

Solved! Go to solution

ellieh1972
Deal Sharer

I like the Ibotta's top savers on FB. being on this new one i don't get notifications, and have to navigate away from FB to check it. 

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Jlramsey
Rewards Hunter

Agreed

Solved! Go to solution

Lisalikestosave

To the right, you can check the box to "Email me when someone replies"

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers!

Thank you for the feedback.

Our hope is to create a valuable place for you to have conversations, provide feedback, and learn more about Ibotta.  We're really excited about some of the features and functions of this new platform and believe it will improve your experience in the community and with the app. For example, we'll verify correct answers to common questions so you can get the information you need to maximize your savings. This is your ultimate, one-stop destination for all things Ibotta and the only place to connect directly with the Ibotta team.😊

Solved! Go to solution

Savingforfive
Rewards Hunter

I am one of those odd ducks who has chosen to not have Facebook. So for me this is a great option.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I just got accepted to the fb group a week ago or so, and tbh I have no idea how to find or re-find anything over there.   It seems like there is no organization to it at all, but perhaps that can just be attributed to my ignorance.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes