Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: This site is too hard to use!!

Saipan
Deal Expert

@barbj317

Your insight is confused. 

My experience, Food Lion credits the next day. Your account is linked, meaning you will NOT need to scan your receipt after completing your purchase/s.

ibotta will "see" your purchases on your Food Lion MVP Account, since it is linked, and credit you accordingly. 

Solved! Go to solution

barbj317
Shopper

Thank you so much I think this is what I got needed to know!!! Great help!!!

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I'm so sorry😞 to hear you're having such a yucky experience with Ibotta.  Do you possibly like to shop at Walmart, Publix, Kroger, Whole Foods, Sprouts and/or Target? This may not be what you might want to hear but you might have a better deal with any of these other retailers.

BTW I have Fetch Rewards too, great thing about that is that it's considerably less retailer specific than Ibotta

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Lnklnk92
Deal Sharer

I love Fetch too.  I seem to have less issues with Fetch and Shopkicks.  I do not find Ibotta hard to use but I have to say the experiences I have had lately with their customer support representatives has a lot to be desired.  My gripe is that they do not seem to read the email or look at screenshots. A simple issue takes over a week and in some cases two weeks to resolve.  The upside is that I have saved over $4000 in about three and a half years.  I do not link any of my cards and do not have any stores around here that require you to link cards.  I stick to Walmart for the most part.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Lnklnk92 Shopkick has been drifting off into eBates/Rakuten territory, i.e., too department store item-biased. I ditched eBates/Rakuten minutes after downloading because it was and very likely still is COMPLETELY department store item-biased

I emailed Shopkick 3-4 times earlier this year and said I wish they would start offering kicks for chips, crackers, kombucha, fruit and fruit-veggie puree drinks and sparkling probiotics and kefir. The people answering my emails said they'd give polite consideration and so far they're essentially blowing me off

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MelMelt
Rewards Hunter

I've had my food lion mvp account linked since I started using ibotta, I click on all the offers and not once has it ever given me a credit for anything brought with a linked account. 

0 Likes