cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring money

andreaharst01
Rewards Hunter

I connected my bank using plaid to transfer my money to my bank account, i did it 3 days ago, and my bank has no pending charges no nothing on the payment that was transferred, and I checked my ibotta and its gone out of my ibotta. my bank said to call them but I have no way to call them. anyone have any ideas? Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Transferring money

andreaharst01
Rewards Hunter

someone please please please help!!!! 😞

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I’m not familiar with Plaid so I googled it. I suggest you google “using Plaid w Ibotta. There is information there.

RElliott76
Shopper

I know you posted 2 months ago wondering if you got it finally? I'm asking because I stated using ibotta and had it sent to bank and its besn since Friday the 20th its  now 24 still no deposit. How long before got actually get it if you ever did

0 Likes

krayonna247
Rewards Hunter

Hi I'm having an issue with this as well, transferred nearly $60 to my checking account on 12/14, it's now 12/21 and no money in my bank, and no money in Ibotta. I'm **bleep**. 

0 Likes

RElliott76
Shopper

Mine took 3 days only plus the weekends so 5 technically.. Sorry maybe soon.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I connected my PayPal to my ibotta,  so my ibotta cashout $$ arrives instantly. From PayPal I transfer to my bank, and typically it is in my bank account the very next business day (without the rush fee). 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Sabie123
Shopper

Same here. I've been using paypal for my ibotta transfers since 2016. Didn't feel the need to add bank account since paypal has been working so well for me.

0 Likes

littlemom61
Rewards Hunter

Did you make sure your bank is one of the bank's on the list? I had to find a bank in my area and open an account just to have it deposit into that account.

0 Likes

mapbooks4u
Rewards Hunter

andreaharst01, I chose to transfer my money to PayPal (with no rush) on 12/17 and then I transferred from PayPal to my bank, (I just didn't want to put my bank information into another app).  I received the transfer to PayPal on 12/17 and then from PayPal to my bank on 12/18. 

It is my guess that it might take a little longer for your bank to verify with ibotta to make sure it isn't fraud.  Be patient, ibotta is great about getting you your money and the banks are pretty good about trying to protect you.

Merry Christmas!

0 Likes