cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Tricks. Submit Receipt 3 times - earned all rebates

Glammy

So.... tonight I went to Stop & Shop and needed to purchase 12 items to earn my $5.00 mid week bonus. 
- I purchased 15 rebate items and submitted my receipt- I got credit for 12 rebates
-resubmitted receipt- got credit for 2 more rebates

-Resubmitted receipt a 3rd time (1st time)- got credit for 1 rebate 

Success Earned $20.00 in Rebates + $5.00 in Bonuses 

Also advanced my October 2nd Level Bonus to 21/30

Resubmitting the receipt multiple times is certainly faster than contacting the help desk, and it works. 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Tricks- A boatload

Glammy

I am not sure. All I can tell you is that I have observed that when I add rebates to my list from the general categories that they are sometimes not automatically checked in the specific categories. As a result, I lost out on some cash. 
so I always go to the general category and make sure that the rebate is checked and added to my list. 
Good luck! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Glammy

Not sure why. It might just be a glitch in the program. 
I just know that rebates checked in the general categories do not always show up in the specific categories and you will not earn the $$. 
I just start at Dairy &Eggs and scroll to the right. 
Good luck!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Glad it worked out. I find that sometimes it will say "8 offers found" and I'll then get a confirmation of 5 or 6.  I contact ibotta support, and after several days,  I do get the credit.  Not  bad idea to resubmit the recipe for the missing offers.  Glad you got the bonus!  I know the feeling!

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Tricks

LeighAnne
Rewards Hunter

Can you resubmit a receipt if something you purchased comes up on ibotta after you've already submitted your receipt?

For instance, I purchased Suave shampoo on Saturday, October 3rd, along with other things at Walmart. On Saturday, I submit my receipt, but Suave is not available. But Monday, October 5th, Suave has a 50¢ rebate. 

Can I resubmit my receipt and claim the Suave rebate, as long as I don't try to claim what I claimed on Saturday?

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Check store ads for  sales on current Ibotta offers, I especially look for the BOGOF sales.  

Look for opportunities to stack multiple savings on items.  Stacking brand offers, any brand/item offers, brand bonus, Monthly Level bonuses, special bonus (currently Rake in Cash), manufacturer coupon, store coupons, store sales, other app offers such as Fetch, Shopkick, Checkout 51 etc. will maximize savings.

I find it worthwhile to scan clearance sections for current Ibotta items.

Also, my linked Walmart account has been working perfectly for the last few weeks. 

Solved! Go to solution

Jensine2011
Shopper

I thought one receipt only qualified for one offer (when trying to reach the bonus) Even if you had multiple offers on that receipt. 

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Jensine2011  What that means is that if you purchase multiple items of the same offer on 1 receipt, that only counts as 1 item toward the bonus.  But you can submitted multiple offers on 1 receipt.

Hope that makes sense to you.

Solved! Go to solution

Glammy

Me too. I get really frustrated when I get 9 offers when I submit the receipt but only 6 are paid. I always contacted the help desk to resolve. 
But, I re unmuted a receipt by accident and more offers were identified. 
Last night is the 1 st time I deliberately resubmitted the receipt. When I scanned one of the offers it did not recognize the bar code so I proceeded but it bothered me. 
Then I checked the bar code again and it was correct so I resubmitted the receipt a third time and the bar code was correct and the rebate was paid. 
I was pleasantly surprised. So Now I plan to resubmit the receipts before contacting the help desk. It is definitely a better and faster way to resolve the discrepancies. 
👊🏽

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Tricks

Glammy

According to the rules, The offer has to be current and added to your list when the purchase Is made. 
I never tried, but it is unlikely that you can get a rebate for a prior purchase. 
👊🏽

0 Likes