cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Tricks- A boatload

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

SavingStar is now owned by Coupons.com and Checkout 51 has an agreement with SavingStar that prevents the same offers in Checkout 51.  I feel these three apps might become one at some point.

I like to check The Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) website for deals and freebies.  When I first started, I was always several days behind.  Now I find deals sometimes before KCL.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I also check LivingRichwithCoupons website and follow several CVS shoppers on youtube.  Honestly, when I find BETTER offers than the sites post, I surprise myself.  I don't do much CO51 as I know many of their offers cannot be combined with other offers (even though I read that many people do submit them). Savingstar I activate and am lucky when the items I buy are on there.  I bought a bunch of poise for a family member and made money between the different aps and offers. I downloaded coupons.com on my phone, so if I'm in a store that I didn't print a coupon or doesn't have a digital, then I can submit my receipt for reimbursement. (I haven't done it yet - but I do have the ap)

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Tricks

Texngrl
Deal Sharer

That's s new one on me! Thank you!

Solved! Go to solution

Texngrl
Deal Sharer

Yeah I have wondered about that myself. I do all of those myself.