cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to redeem my ibotta cash

Sttyankee
Rewards Hunter

Why is ibotta's customer service so difficult in reaching?  I have had my old phone and wallet stolen by gun point. I have a new phone number and i need the number in ibotta and old email changed.. Please help. My money is low due to covid lay offs and my saved money using ibotta would come in handy. I mean isn't this what it's for. Please help!!!

4 Replies

Re: Unable to redeem my ibotta cash

Dana
Deal Expert

I'm sorry that happened to you but no one can help you here we do not work for ibotta. Tickets can take up to a week or more since people put in tickets for every little thing. You can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message that way.

0 Likes

Sttyankee
Rewards Hunter

Well thank you for that reply Dana. I'll try that Facebook option.  So what do we do here in the ibotta community?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

You're welcome @Sttyankee  each of us do different things. Some post store deals/bonuses, some brag about getting bonuses/there deals, some complain, some are trolls, some ask about friends/teammates (they're not supposed to do there's a pinned post in the deals forum for that), some talk about other savings apps, some answer questions(me). You do what you see fit.

0 Likes

mittens
Saver

@Sttyankee   u r not alone. Here’s a link to an ongoing discussion that might help explain your difficulty.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/community-ideas/amazon-files-complaint-re-ibotta-s-fraudulent-gift-c...

0 Likes