cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Unable to scan pricerite receipt

Cuca548
Rewards Hunter

Good morning can anyone help or how to go about... I have a pricerite receipt n It won’t let me scan it was able to scan products n they matched... if anyone can direct me please thank you oh n the receipt is still up to date 3/11/21

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unable to scan pricerite receipt

Dana
Deal Expert

Did you click on upload receipt in the price right section of ibotta and scan the barcode? Did yo click the offers you bought first? If you did look for an update uninstall and reinstall shut phone off on wifi on off clear cookies cache these are the normal fixes when people have problems if it's still not working then you need to put in a ticket with pictures of everything for credit.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

Did you click on upload receipt in the price right section of ibotta and scan the barcode? Did yo click the offers you bought first? If you did look for an update uninstall and reinstall shut phone off on wifi on off clear cookies cache these are the normal fixes when people have problems if it's still not working then you need to put in a ticket with pictures of everything for credit.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Cuca548
Rewards Hunter

Thank you will try if needed in the future... 😊

0 Likes