cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused Bonus Bank

OBSHOP
Super Saver

How could ibotta apply unused bonuses to a bank enabling users to transfer unused bonuses into bank in the manner similar to an employers offering vacation sharing.  What kind of incentive would entice users to use if it was offered?

This was an idea from a reply mentioned in a post I wrote. And I'm curious to see what other ideas community users can generate.

What are you thoughts on this?

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: Unused Bonus Bank

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Details.   What is an unused bonus>  Do you mean you would earn a MWMM, but you would like give it to charity or something instead of using it in your account?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

That’s a nice idea, so long as it doesn’t impact future bonuses.

I would like to be able to remove unwanted offers, or hide categories that are not applicable to me.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Nique,

You can make that suggestion. 

Top right of screen SUBMIT AN IDEA.....IBOTTA APP IDEAS

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

This may be more trouble than it is worth, but here goes:

You buy items with Ibotta rebates.  You earn cash from those rebates.  You donate the items to a charity, you get a receipt showing the items donated, you scan the receipt and earn more cash.  Ibotta takes the donation. 

Win-Win-Win!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@emmoore 

Especially if tax deduction

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Maybe money would be difficult to keep track of, but if you donate items to a charity, maybe you get a count towards bonuses.  This way, no money is passed, but you still earn towards something.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP  😱 I  was about to ask this same question when I saw your post! @LaraL   What are your thoughts?

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't manage any bonuses so I'm not sure what goes into them, I can pass along the idea though.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@LaraL  Thanks 

0 Likes