cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting over a year for credit

MissChelle
Rewards Hunter

I have been waiting over a year for close to $50+ that are still Pending. Anyone else experience this?

8 Replies

Re: Waiting over a year for credit

RobinB
Shopper

I personally haven’t. I’ve redeemed $150 in digital gift cards and PayPal and it’s always been delivered in minutes. Not sure how it works straight to a bank. Perhaps there’s an issue with your account info? A mistyped number? Only thing I can think of. Hope you get it figured out. 

LilLauraDee
Shopper

I waited. But not long. I ordered online khols and walmart. It notified me right away that it was reviewing my order looking for eligibility. It was fairly quick. 

Jxlucas
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I’ve been waiting over a year for credit from a hotel company. They keep telling me they are investigating it, but I have all the proof and have sent it to them and followed up on it many times. 

0 Likes

Wags21639
Rewards Hunter

I have 2 purchases that are about 17 months.  I even sent a copy of the purchases and still no response back.

Jamspill
Rewards Hunter

I did have some hotel stays that were taking extra long time. Contacted support. Not the most helpful as they wanted copies of the folios. I have already turned in expense reports so I don’t have or can’t match up. They did start rolling in this month though. 

MissChelle
Rewards Hunter

Yes, mine are all from Orbitz, hotel and/or airfare travels. I’ve written several times with no clear resolution. Still shows Pending after months of writing on the issue several times. Very frustrating, otherwise this is an easy, great app.

0 Likes

Tonjalee
Rewards Hunter

I have also sent numerous emails regarding 8 months waiting on reward. They have emailed every few months to see if resolved and I keep complaining. I even sent all the evidence that I took the trip including receipts. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

Good luck to you all.   I stopped trying to use rebate sites with Hotel/Motels 10 or 15 years ago.

I may have gotten 1 or 2 to payoff if I was lucky.  I tried with probably 5 or 6 different rebate sites.

It sucks because they can be a decent bit of change compared to 25 cents off a can of something at a grocery.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes