cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart linking for Thanksgiving deal

Katmary
Shopper

I've tried repeatedly to get my account to link between here and Walmart the last few days, I've bought everything then had a notice afterward that it didn't go through and it's not linking at all. No one is responding to my emails. It's too late to go to the food bank for a turkey, I was hoping you'd actually respond, not sure what to do except cancel Thanksgiving.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Walmart linking for Thanksgiving deal

Dana
Deal Expert

You can scan your barcode or put in the number you do not need to link if you have a receipt. They get 1000s of emails a day since people put in tivkets for every little thing. They will get to you you can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message. If you bought everything already why cancel thanksgiving.

0 Likes

Katmary
Shopper

Thank you for replying. I'm physically disabled and have to do grocery pickup so no receipt to scan. I wasn't going to make a Thanksgiving dinner because of cost but if I could get it discounted I would. I can't afford a Turkey upfront so if the syncing issue can't be figured out then I'm not doing it, I'd just make chili. You need $35 for pickup too so I can't use it often because of money and health issues. 

0 Likes

bsimonson7
Rewards Hunter

Same thing happened to me so I just created a new walmart account. There is an option right on the ibotta app when you click the link button.

0 Likes

Katmary
Shopper

I got an email that it linked finally and now the turkey is sold out.

0 Likes