cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart ‘Pay with Ibotta’ Percentage

VCGirly
Shopper

Hi there,

I use Pay with Ibotta at Walmart at least once per week and my cashback is always .5% , so when I got another email this morning encouraging me to use Pay with Ibotta at Walmart for 1% cashback. I thought oh yay, they made it better! Nope. Still only .5%   😕.   Why is my cashback only half of what is advertised , especially in a directed email? Is this happening to anyone else? I have already updated, I have the latest version of the app.

Thank you for your help. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Walmart ‘Pay with Ibotta’ Percentage

Tracy167
Shopper

You get the 1% if you purchase a gift card of I believe $150. When you use pay with ibotta your basically buying gift cards anything that is not spent will remain on that card and you can use next time you shop. 

0 Likes

VCGirly
Shopper

Unfortunately, that is not the case for me. It doesn’t matter if I put the $10 minimum or the $250 max for the day, or an exact transaction amount like $164.03  It’s always the same percentage. I’ve been doing Ibotta for 6 years and started using Pay with Ibotta as soon as it was introduced. 

0 Likes

Tracy167
Shopper

Oh I see. What I would do is uninstall the app and reinstall if that didn't bring all the updates I would open a ticket in the app so someone can look into it for you.