cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to join me on my team?

Sunbreeze
Rewards Hunter

I just realized that we can invite people to join a team without needing FB! I'm excited because I've never had FB so was never able to have teammates before. Would anyone like to be on my team? My code is vbsihcj.  😄

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Re: Want to join me on my team?

What
Rewards Advocate

At this time, the best way to get looped in to the teamwork thread is to reply to the post at this link: Solved: January 2021 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE - Ibotta Saver Community

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Optician04
Shopper

D☘️A☘️W☘️N

Kbatchelor
Rewards Hunter

How do I join ur team? I dont have Facebook either, Im new to this, but I love saving money. No one I kno does this. So I would love to join ur team. 

Optician04
Shopper

Yes

D☘️A☘️W☘️N
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Your code is only for people that are just becoming ibotta members the only way to get teammates are through facebook friends that use ibotta. It hasn't worked since july. Go to the pinned post in the deals forum and add your name there do not post requests it clogs up the feed the post says january 2021 teammates you can't miss

Looking for new teammates? Add your name to this thread, or add people asking on this thread. This is the official teammate thread for the month of December 2021 - please do not post looking for teammates in separate posts.

Thanks & happy saving!

*Please note, the Ibotta team is working on a current issue with teamwork that causes teammates to disconnect in some cases. We will update everyone once we have a solution. Thanks

0 Likes