cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning for Pet Owners

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

Not sure where to put this but I have noticed some other savings apps have rebates for Seresto flea collars. The EPA is collecting data for a possible product recall due to a possible link to cancer and other injuries in dogs. Scary. I hope they get this figured out soon. 

7 Replies

Re: Warning for Pet Owners

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar Thanks

EDD
Deal Sharer

Seresto collars can cause allergic reaction as well. A while ago I had it on one of my pups and the pup that didn't have one put on was causing him allergic reaction on the skin. Might not apply to all but maybe for some. 

0 Likes

Sarah64
Rewards Hunter

My daughter's friend just posted about her dog and this particular collar. Her dog is VERY VERY sick 😞  PLEASE avoid this product!!

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Sarah64  I saw a woman on my local news whose dog developed a tumor on his neck after wearing one for a year, he survived, thankfully. Possibly 1,698 deaths linked to its use. I hope the word gets out. I also think the apps should drop the rebates so people aren't tempted to buy it. I hope her dog recovers!

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

The past 3-4 weeks or longer, Checkout51 and Swagbucks/Inbox $s have both offered cash back for probably the very same Seresto products. Guess I'm glad I don't need them, had 3 🐈 s, only 1 still around, the one closest to me croaked rather mysteriously back in February and the other just vanished on Thanksgiving morning 2018 

Anyway, 🐈 s were always kept indoors

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. My dog passed two years ago. It was awful. I miss her so much. Now I have two cats and a Tortoise 🐢 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Welshcar reptiles and amphibians are pretty 🆒!

0 Likes