cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Well, BooHoo!

Ibotta-Addict
Deal Sharer

Well, BooHoo! I really am part of the in-crowd, but I cannot gain access to the In-Crowd Lounge. I'm feeling as tho I'm back in High School where I'm missing out on all the secrets.

If you have access to the In-Crowd Lounge, please tell me (and the rest of the outsiders) what's being talked/bragged/discussed in the Lounge.

@ScottyS  and @JuliannaV 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Well, BooHoo!

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We are trying to get everyone added but did run into a little snag. If you believe you should have received access, you'll receive an email in the next week with next steps. Thanks for your patience! 

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

marinka
Shopper

i am part of in-crowd (i think).  Nothing changed for me and no access to the lounge 😞

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Super Saver

I don't understand why you're not apart of it. Everyone who is in the in crowd was added to the lounge forum. No one is really doing anything in it. Can you click this link?  https://community.ibotta.com/t5/in-crowd-lounge/bd-p/vip-lounge

Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Deal Sharer

Thank you for the link, @Dana. When I click on it, the page that pops up reports I don't have sufficient privileges. It sounds as tho I'm not missing out on too many popular secrets yet.....

Again, I appreciate you called this to my attention. I've reported, so hopefully the glitch will get resolved.

Solved! Go to solution

BigB
Rewards Hunter

Hello,

Same issue, email says I have access, but link says restricted.

Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager

Hi all,

We are trying to get everyone added but did run into a little snag. If you believe you should have received access, you'll receive an email in the next week with next steps. Thanks for your patience! 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Aangsparks
Saver

So, is this Ibotta's sense of "unity"? To segregate some from others? I thought we were supposed to be over all that.

Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager

@Aangsparks The In-Crowd lounge is available exclusively for the select Savers participating in the In-Crowd beta (test) program. We're sorry for the inconvenience and will keep everyone posted as soon as the program is available to all Savers. Thanks for your understanding! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Deal Sharer

Thankyou, @JuliannaV, for the update about this. I can wait patiently as long as I understand.

Solved! Go to solution

Pepperbrat
Deal Sharer

I finished my Rising Star today but I can't get in the lounge either. When I click the link in above post it says access denied insufficient credentials. 😢