Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Well, BooHoo!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  can you help @GBAN2 

Lara is our fairy godmother.  Just tag her  (as I did) and she'll pop in when she can.

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@GBAN2  When you sign out of Ibotta & then  sign back in on forums home page do you not see In Crowd Lounge?  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Rewards Guide

I got an email today telling me I'm an Icon and the link to the "special" community forum sends me to the Ibotta community (here). I thought this was it. And I like this community so don't plan to ditch it. But I am curious about this exclusive/elusive forum.

I tried the link here and was denied access. 

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@GBAN2  I left a message for you in the In Crowd Lounge. I didn’t know if if would work, the message was accepted.. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mickootay
Rewards Guide

I didn't even know there was a special.forum! I've been denied access too. Oh well! It's more fun here anyway 😃

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@mickootay,,@TXbelle  TBT, there is nothing going on , no one really has much to say!  It’s never been an active forum! I made Icon status really quickly like the 2nd week in March, so possibly because it wasn’t an active forum& beta testing is winding down, they didn’t remind you. 

Solved! Go to solution

ShannonA1
Saver

@Ibotta-Addict I am part of the “popular crowd” as well, and I also dont have access to the Lounge. Not sure what that’s about .. although this makes sense; I’m finally part of an “in crowd” and STILL dont know how to get to the parties lol!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShannonA1
Saver

@Dana Im part of the “in crowd” and the link is not accessible to me

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

I see no in crowd lounge at all. When I click the link that’s been on this feed it says access denied.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

@TXbelle That’s exact same thing that happened to me.

0 Likes