Joanne
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: What does it mean u can use a receipt up to five times

ReniLyn
Rewards Hunter

I believe that it is describing that you can use that specific deal/reward 5 times on one receipt. So let’s say that the reward is for a jar of peanut butter. You can buy five of that brand of peanut butter, that qualifies for that specific deal/reward, on one shopping trip. You will then get the reward five times. If you were to buy four of them then you get it four times. I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

ReniLyn
Rewards Hunter

I believe that it is describing that you can use that specific deal/reward 5 times on one receipt. So let’s say that the reward is for a jar of peanut butter. You can buy five of that brand of peanut butter, that qualifies for that specific deal/reward, on one shopping trip. You will then get the reward five times. If you were to buy four of them then you get it four times. I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Rsvlmom
Shopper

Love this feature when stocking up on items.  For example, rebaye for Pringles is for 50 cents and can be redeemed 5 times on one receipt.   If I buy 5 cans of Pringles, mu rebate will be $2.50.  Even better there is no requirement to buy all 5, just what you need up to 5.