However long you've been in Ibotta, whether you've been there from the start, you're a salty 2+ year veteran or you're just starting out, you must have ONE item you'd like to see a cash back deal for the first time in your Ibotta life, and I'll bet most of you have wish lists. I sure as heck have mine
1. Insecticides, particularly but not only Raid, been in Ibotta 2+ years and somehow I missed or overlooked every bug spray deal
2. Mary's Gone Crackers
3. Geraldine's cheese straws
4. Frito Lay chips - well sort of, but Y-O-Y-O-YYYY is cash back for them only allowed for ONLINE Walmart purchases? Does EVERYONE do ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING? Of course that's rhetorical because most folks I've corresponded with at least once are brick and mortar, just like MOI
5. Reese's anything but particularly peanut butter cups
6. Lots of different kombucha brands have not been on the Ibotta cash back block, among them Buchi, Tribucha, The Bu, Holy Bucha and some others I can't think of yet
I'm sure I'll think of more but 2T4N
If you want to see items on ibotta you need to contact them directly go on the items website use the contact us section and ask for them to be on ibotta. That is what I did and a few months later it was on ibotta. Ibotta even tells you to do that when you ask for something.
1. Clio bars.
2. Clio bars.
3. Clio bars.
That is my absolute favorite Ibotta product ever. (please dont make me into a liar and mention something else that I absolutely loved too)
I know not everyone was able to find them. Waiting for the sugar free to be available here in NY.
@megla I THINK I claimed and completed 1 or 2 Rebbl offers at Whole Foods in November 2018, my 2nd full month in Ibotta, did a lot more with Koia, something similar to Rebbl, including some of last summer and fall
@FelskyNY I claimed and completed a Clio bar deal with Ibotta some time between October and December 2018, my first 3 full months in Ibotta, came across like a stiff version of 3 musketeers, but if you're ape for it, different strokes for different folks - BTW isn't it possibly a SB special offer?
Funny Clio isn't in NY when the parent company is in NJ
@Cindy2021 I see you are a newby here, so WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!😻😺
Do you possibly partake much in Pepcoin?
Also, do you have Fetch Rewards? A receipt scan showing Mountain Dew and other Pepsi affiliated sodas will get you more than the 25 token points for receipt scans
@RCKCreatEnt yes i had koia on my list this time but i have a lot of food allergies and it doesnt sit well with me
I did however take advantage of the ripple rebate at stop and shop its just not as high quality product as rebbl