cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What NEW product (s) would you like to see Ibotta cash back for?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY one of these days I'll get my own brewer, but I'd really like something like a Vitamix (or maybe a Ninja is just as good)

As such I'm a HUGE sucker for canned , and I'll probably be so even after I get my own brewer, Vitamix or Ninja, which reminds me of a whole new category for my wish list addenda

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Wish list addenda

I appreciate that Ibotta has recently offered cash back for La Colombe and Rise Nitro Brew canned s both recently and further back. I MAY have gotten a double play stack with Fetch Rewards LW and maybe even 2Xs with CoinOut further back with Rise. 

However, I'd love to see Ibotta cash back for Starbucks double shot, Monster, Rock Star, Bustelo's and High Brew canned s

Here's a goofy one: Tanka wasna* buffalo jerky, been AT LEAST 8 years since I last bought it, only from WFM

*ancient Indian (Lakota?) practice of crushing dried berries and pepper (chili?) into a paste to put on game meat for drying (and/or curing?), crushing the meat with the pepper and berries or both

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  I'm talking about good old fashioned brewed coffee.  Oh I forgot, I did get the Starbucks coffee at Target also.  The bagged and those little individual cans (not pods). Although I do drink the canned drinks (because they are there), I much prefer to brew my own.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Addenda

Any and every Pillsbury toaster pastry, good for a dime a box for BT4E and more than the 25 token points for receipt scans with Fetch Rewards, which has General Mills as an affiliate and Pillsbury is a GM subsidiary

0 Likes

Jens21
Rewards Hunter

Would love to see more household items  and everyday use items.

Like Laundry , house cleaners , kids items, snacks

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Jens21 , The items are almost always offered,. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Jens21 I see you are a newby.  As I've gotten so fond of telling newbies, make a regular habit of INTENTLY RUMMAGING through your Ibotta app

0 Likes

KatieAyers86
Rewards Hunter

Coffee creamer

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@KatieAyers86 lots of those, I know there's definitely cash back offers for Chobani creamers - think those are fairly new

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@KatieAyers86 Welcome to The Community!

I'm so touched flattered and thrilled 😁 your 1st 2 entries are on the same 🧵 I posted

0 Likes