cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What NEW product (s) would you like to see Ibotta cash back for?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY Sprouts website, so far this whole year it's been MIA as an Ibotta deal

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210326_194151_3.jpg

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210224_211547_7.jpg

was really surprised to see this in my neck of the woods (Atlanta area) last month. I lived in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex from 2000 to 2004 - yeesh! That's such a freakin' long time ago - and I vividly remember seeing this (as well as Randy The Manster White themed sausages) for the first time my first day living in Texas the first time I went into a grocery store there. After all White (Cowboys) and Campbell (UT Longhorns and Houston Oilers - remember THEM?) are Texas football legends

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Shopper

I would love to see Oatley oatmilk added to Ibotta. I also really enjoyed it when V8 energy drinks were on Ibotta and would like to see them more often. I also would like to see Gatorade, Powerade and Body Armour drinks on the app often. The Gerber kid meals and Chef Boyardee brands would be great too.  I also wish to see Follow Your Heart vegan cheeses on the app. My husband wishes to see Tasty Cake and Little Debbie products on the app. Lastly, I wish they added more any brand offers for eggs, fresh fruits and fresh veggies in the app.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Marethundsabre there are egg offers, whether full or beaten, notably Just Egg and I redeemed an offer for a carton of Bob Evans egg whites last month

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Marethundsabre fresh fruits and vegetables are typically dime cash back Any Item offers

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210404_150334_5.jpg

IMG_20210404_150245_0.jpg

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Saver

I'd like to see more offers for produce and organic items. The more Any Item offers the better too!

0 Likes

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

Red wine

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Save80cold  There is always rebates for red wines, 

0 Likes