cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What NEW product (s) would you like to see Ibotta cash back for?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@megla been meaning to ask, has anyone recommended you drink kombucha?

megla
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt my coworker did - i tried synergy and couldnt get past the almost spoiled tatse. i am open to recommendations though!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@megla I agree a bit, GT's Synergy for some reason is not a big favorite of mine, but I can tolerate it.  I've recently completed an Ibotta offer for Booch Pop, a Whole Foods exclusive and did so 2-3 more times maybe the last month and half.

Kevita is great, though Ibotta has seemingly dropped it maybe the last 12-13 months. That, along with Buchi and Tribucha, is readily available at Whole Foods - generally like root beer and/or ginger ale with extra bite, kick and punch 

You should take note that Kevita is two different distinct drinks, kombucha and sparkling probiotics

megla
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt thanks ill give it a try!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Toldja I'd think of new stuff to add to my wish list: Odwalla and (maybe even more so) Naked Juice, Flamous hummus chips, Sweet Leaf tea, assorted Ocean's Halo and Annie Chun ramen and pad thai and I'm sure something else will come to mind

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY forgot Clio bars are pop ups with Fetch Rewards

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Cindy2021 a little addendum to my first correspondence with you yesterday.

If you like Mtn Dew and have (or get) Fetch Rewards, you could whip it and rake it in with special offers for Mtn Dew, Pepsi, Frito Lay, Unilever and other affiliated brands

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

My wish list addenda

2Xs in 2019 I completed bonuses for a particular brand of apple cider vinegar and I can't for the life of me remember the brand name, yet somehow I remember that fall I got at least one double play stack with Shopkick for that brand 

Haven't seen any apple cider vinegar offers in a year+ and Ibotta is long overdue for 1. I don't particularly care what brand, but Bragg may be to apple cider vinegar what Kraft is to cheese, Crayola to crayons, Hershey to chocolate bars, Reese's to peanut butter cups and so on, and I'd also like to see Bragg ACV BEVERAGES on the Ibotta block

DOUBLE PLAY STACK ALERT! Swagbucks and Checkout51 are BOTH offering 1 buckaroo apiece for Bragg ACV beverages for maybe the last 2-3 weeks.  Bragg ACV beverages are $2.99 at Kroger and maybe a little north of 3 buckaroos at Publix and Sprouts so it's a pretty sweet deal 

Guayaki yerba mate (mah-TEH or MAH-teh), a South American tea based on leaves and herbs native to Uruguay, Chile and Argentina 

Sambazon acai (ah-SY or uh-sah-EE) juices and purees

IMG_20210221_184320_0.jpg

IMG_20210221_202033_3.jpg

IMG_20210221_202028_7.jpg

IMG_20210221_190946_8.jpg

IMG_20210221_190939_3.jpg

IMG_20210221_190351_6.jpg

IMG_20210221_183836_6.jpg

IMG_20210221_183827_5.jpg

0 Likes

Elysiumcc
Rewards Hunter

More produce and healthy snacks

more beverages including alcohol (hard seltzers in particular 

gas

cigarettes

NickiB
Rewards Hunter

I wish! My hubby drinks about a gallon of Mt Dew every day!