cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What NEW product (s) would you like to see Ibotta cash back for?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 Bolthouse Farms is primarily fruit purees (with and without vegetables). Last fall Bolthouse Farms keto (all chocolate or coffee shake type drinks) was a Kroger exclusive, but the Bolt SHOTS (digestion and immunity, both have ginger, one also has turmeric) may be Ibotta cash back eligible in several stores

0 Likes

NaomiT
Rewards Hunter

If you are talking brand new products, just released, then I would like it to be available everywhere and for everyone, not at just select stores and regions.  For example, the recent offer for fresh pickles.  I saw people posting about them but  I don't have the offer.

Now if you are talking about items that have been out and not offered, I'd be happy with more any offers for everyday stuff, like produce, beverages, etc.  They have been giving us more now but they go so fast.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'd like coffee products - I'm a big coffee drinker - I really liked the Mashup which I combined with the SB offer, and I've bought the cold brews - and Java house was my initial favorite.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@NaomiT , the pickles you are talking about are hand packed w no preservatives from Boston,so sometimes not feasible to ship across the country & they were not cheap $5.99 for 16oz

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 

IMG_20210222_222751_1.jpg

IMG_20210221_190946_8.jpg

IMG_20210221_190939_3.jpg

The pickles are the ones I recently talked about with quarter cash back offers from Checkout51 late summer to early fall LY

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt , yes I bought those at Target last summer w Ibotta rebate,Grillo’s last summer too we’re at WM & Target last summer w rebates

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 I don't remember ever getting Ibotta cash back for Oh Snap! 🥒 s, but maybe item OFFERS vary from state to state

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 now that I had some time to chew and digest everything, I probably could have used a little different phraseology for my 🧵 title: For what product (s) would you like cash back for the first time in YOUR Ibotta life?

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Elysiumcc do you like kombucha, and have you ever heard of Mary's Gone Crackers?

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 fresh meat, seafood and otherwise, typically end up in the Any Item offer category. They probably have to be a packaged brand name for a more substantial cash back offer

Reminds me of a current brand bonus, Louis Kemp, a crab meat brand, which is up front that it's IMITATION crab meat, to which I'm thinking, sorry Charley I'll pass

0 Likes