cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the story for your avatar choice?

What-Shot
Super Saver

If you have a personalized avatar/profile pic, what's the story for your choice?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
31 Replies

Re: What's the story for your avatar choice?

SaverGirl67

@What-Shot   Mine is from Mother’s Day brunch with my daughter at an artsy boutique hotel restaurant. Mimosas and chicken and waffles to die for. So much fun!

You didn’t say what yours is from?

What-Shot
Super Saver

Since I hail from the Emerald City and the Space Needle is our iconic symbol, I chose my avatar (from among the choices in ibotta's avatar gallery) because it is a glimpse of a segment of the Space Needle (or so I surmise). 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Many years ago, my wife and I went to a wedding with a theme based around Phantom of the Opera where the couple met.  Everyone was in costumes and I went as Frankenstein's monster and my wife was Bride of Frankenstein.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot   What a great question - I actually thought yours was broccoli. LOL  I started out with a pic of food from a Walmart Haul I had done last year, then when "someone" thought I was a "dude", I changed it to my current avatar.  

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@What-Shot 

Mine is a picture of my girlfriend.

She has a great personality.

I thought yours was a pickle, and I had no guess as to gender, because it could go either way..

I meant to ask what it was but never did

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I picked the ball of yarn from the Ibotta choices because I crochet some. And because it didn't occur to me that I could do anything else (not very techno thinking). Now I'm too lazy to change it.

MelissaR
Core Shopper

I started with one of the basic avatars (I think it was a camera), then changed it to the spiraled coffee mug.  Though I prefer iced coffee to hot coffee, the picture was pretty neat so I used it.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  & @Rickibotta:

Perhaps these pics of the space needle (particularly the cropped one) will give you a point of reference for my avatar (which I remain convinced is a slice of the Space Needle).

space-needle_cropped.jpg

space-needle___06153935171.jpg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  That's pretty cool - I do see the picture 

0 Likes