cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawing Errors/Issues

SavannahAnn22
Deal Sharer

Hello Co-Savers

I'm having serious issues trying to cash out to PayPal & my bank account. I just keep getting the same message that they are working on it and to contact the CareTeam, wick I have done twice with no resolve. Anyone else having issues or know of a solution? 

8 Replies

Re: Withdrawing Errors/Issues

anneo
Rewards Hunter

I have been having issues for the past week with trying to withdraw to anything. Paypal, bank account, gift card. Its not working. I have done everything that the ibotta team has said to do, restart device, update ibotta, force stop app, etc. Its not working!!!!!! What is going on Ibotta? We want our money that we have worked so hard for! 

anneo
Rewards Hunter

same here. It is so frustrating. Something is going on with their end. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@SavannahAnn22  @anneo  have you looked for an ibotta app update, uninstall and reinstall the app, wifi on off shut phone off on clear cookies cache? Do you have a $20 minimum that's how much you can cash out you can't cash out with less. If  you can't withdraw at all paypal, bank, gift cards you may be locked out and you will have to wait for them to answer your ticket that can take up to a week or more because of the 1000s of tickets they get a day if you keep putting in tickets you will be put in the bottom of the list and wait longer

0 Likes

SavannahAnn22
Deal Sharer

I am definitely at the minimum & tried the Uninstall & reinstall. I'll just have to wait for them to answer my ticket! 

0 Likes

SavannahAnn22
Deal Sharer

Ugh! 

0 Likes

iluvcra1
Rewards Hunter

I'm having the same problem.  I have enough money to move and I tried every suggestion on here but it's getting very frustrating. I understand how you feel. 

0 Likes

bpatch
Rewards Hunter

I read on another thread that if you transfer all buy a penny, then the transfer goes through. I haven't had this problem, nor tried to transfer this way, but its worth a shot. Hope this helps!

0 Likes

AlaneO
Deal Sharer

I was having issues adding a new bank account this week.  I went back-and-forth with Ibotta. It finally worked just this evening. I think they must’ve put some kind of fix out because the screens themselves looked different to me than they had when I was originally trying.

0 Likes