cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering who is our Badge Earning Leader?

What-Shot
Super Saver

My profile shows that I have earned 25 badges. Giddy-up!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
14 Replies

Re: Wondering who is our Badge Earning Leader?

Dana
Deal Expert

I don't think it shows who has the most badges but does it really matter? I don't understand why people care about that stuff.

What-Shot
Super Saver

I wouldn't expect it to show who has most, @Dana. Agreed, it really isn't important, but I am just trying to spark conversation and have a bit of fun with anyone who wishes to respond. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot I love the badges! Its just fun for some reason for those of us with a half an ounce of a sense of humor. I even tell my husband when I've earned a badge and we end up laughing everytime. It reminds me of back in the day getting a gold star reward for good behavior in school. I so remember the sad face next to my name for not such a good day and was usually for punching a boy that pulled my hair or something. Thanks for bringing it up @what! I thought it was just me that kiked seeing the badges!

What-Shot
Super Saver

I loved reading your journey thru "memory lane" @Donna2!  Personally, it reminds me of my "earning badges" back in  middle school (early 70s) when I participated in a girl's club. During that season of my life, I was driven to earn the MOST. During this season of my life I prefer to celebrate the victories of others. 

I noticed you did not mention how many you've earned....????? 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot so far I have earned 23! My goal is 1 million. Im going to shower myself in confetti, streamers and balloons like done for the 1 millionth customer type of thing lol

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Had to look to find my total but I figured it out - I have 29.  I don't generally check my "likes" or my badges - I'm quicker to respond to someone with a comment and then say - oh yeah I forget to click that little thumbs up button (like I'm doing right now).  I'm more of a chatty person than a like person.  @Donna2  we'll have to plan an island get-a-way when you hit 1 million and everyone who contributes to the post is invited. 

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Okay y’all made me go look - I have 27.

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

@Donna2 

The Ibotta moderators have their work cut out for them.  It will take them a long time to add 999,950 more badges to the list.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 @What-Shot @FelskyNY @Janet1964 you know what I could do to encourage them to create more badges...I should offer them a 2 new customer bonus for 1 million badges for making my level 4 bonus $2 for 40 with 2 days left in the month Lol. IM JUST KIDDING IBOTTA! I do appreciate the bonus offers even tho some are more aggressive to make. I went out today and bought $35 in groceries and between Ibotta rebates and bonus, and shopkick I actually end up paying $8bucks and completed my level 3 bonus. Yahoo!!😃🤪