cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Know You're an Ibotta Snob when...

Core Shopper

What quirks are evident in your shopping habits that would peg you as an Ibotta Snob (aka Ibotta Enthusiast)?

33 Replies

Re: You Know You're an Ibotta Snob when...

Core Shopper

The primary thing that motivates me to go shopping is a FREE AFTER OFFER item in my ibotta gallery. 

Core Shopper

I shop about 5 days a week!  Walmart is my favorite store, but I shop Publix, Walgreens, CVS and Target, too.

Core Shopper

Free after offer is great - but I like the challenge of putting the deals together. 

Rewards Hunter

You don't buy groceries off the weekly ads until you see if they're on Ibotta first. I love when they stack with store digital coupons, but Ibotta is always the first place I check. You can get so much better quality products too.

Rewards Hunter

That is so awesome! Thanksgiving was crazy at WM because of Ibotta's generous deal. 

Rewards Hunter

Do you stack with store digital offers, loyalty cards, and coupons.com? You can print coupons for items and wait for Ibotta to offer them too.

Core Shopper

@GottaBotta 

With the screen name "GottaBotta" I think you may be the best Ibotta Snob on this forum!

Core Shopper

@Whatreally, you just opened a whole can of worms LOL - What What?   ha ha ha

Core Shopper

When I am sitting at the computer my husband often inquires: "Are you planning your next plunder?"