cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10,000 Fetch Pts @ Walgreens -Stack with Ibotta offers

Glammy

Purchase $30 of the brands below at Walgreens  and earn 10,000 Fetch points. Stack with Ibotta offers.

Brands you can purchase as part of this Special Offer include:
Axe • Dove • Dove Men+Care

Dollar Shave Club • Nexxus
Degree Men & Women • Simple
St. Ives • Suave • SheaMoisture
TRESemmé • Vaseline

Stock up at Walgreens & score big points!

Feeling and smelling fantastic gets even better when you shop at Walgreens. Grab favorites like TRESemmé, Dove, Axe and more, and earn 10,000 points when you spend $30. Every trip counts, so get started and head to Walgreens now!

63D17337-0710-4188-AE1D-528AA76EDDB9.jpeg

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: 10,000 Fetch Pts @ Walgreens -Stack with Ibotta offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Glammy 

repost:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/walgreens-unilever-fetch/m-p/50547

And the top line of your post incorrectly mentions Walmart

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Glammy

I did?  Thanks for the heads up. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Glammy 

Yes looks better.

But this is still a repost

Don't we delete reposts here?   Or merge them?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  You have keen eyes! I wish there was a miraculous way to auto-merge dupe posts (I know LalaL is trying with some of them but seem manually), so we don’t have to scroll down a bunch of similar posts (i.e. can’t withdraw) and more efficiently get to the posts with new comments/ideas/questions. I guess AI isn’t quite there yet…

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

Yeah the automation isn't the re.   That is why I always look thru recent posts, and do a few searches before I start a  new topic.   Even then, I have reposted a few times..   when someone pointed it out, I simply asked a mod to delete my repost.   If new users post deals, and more seasoned members repost, it discourages newer members from posting.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  That is very conscientious of you! 

0 Likes