cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 new Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's - sort of

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210722-185655.png

I bought a bag of Love Corn recently, expecting a McSTACKsky with Ibotta and Kroger, then to my consternation I saw I never got Kroger cash back for it.  Earlier this evening I FINALLY figured out why - the flavor I chose, vegan cheese, wasn't a qualifying variety for Kroger cash back. So I bit the bullet and bought 2, vegan cheese and salt and vinegar - then again they were discounted 2/$5, as they were the last time I bought Love Corn, so if I get only 1 unit of cash back credit I already got 2 in the bag from Ibotta, somewhat similar to what happened to me the first time I tried to get an Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky with Cacique queso 

I don't know if I can call it a triple play McSTACKsky but I got an additional 2 dime-a-roos from Swagbucks for the Prego sauce I bought 

Screenshot_20210722-232706~2.png

3 Replies

Re: 2 new Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's - sort of

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt The exact same thing happened to me! The wording on the offer clearly states "any variety, any size" and like you I purchased the vegan cheese flavor (which I really like), but when the offer didn't redeem I looked closer and saw it wasn't listed as a qualifying product. Grrrr! Yesterday I purchased the sea salt flavor and it looks like it redeemed just fine. 

Gsg
Core Shopper

Yesterday I went to Kroger to find this pasta, but couldn’t find that one. I found lot of that brand but none matched with ibotta. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Gsg So nice hearing from you again! 

You probably meant pasta sauce, and you're particularly going for Prego Traditional PLUS, as opposed to just Prego Traditional

0 Likes