cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 "OxiClean Laundry & Home Sanitizer - 2.5 lb" for 92¢ total AS - Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master
$7.96  each X4 = $15.92  less $3 C51 ($1.75 each X2)  less $12 SB  ($12 WYB2) = 92¢ for both

(remember tax:  for me would be $1.11  (7% on the $15.92)

SB offer can be redeemed twice per month, and C51 has limit 5, so you could actually get 4 of them for $1.84 AS to reach your monthly limit, but I have no idea how well this stuff works or what all to use it on (probably almost anything), so ima gonna stick to two.

Stacking Disclaimer:  YMMV.  Both SB / C51 indicate offers not valid with other offers, but most report no issues with stacking.  There is a theory that if you use the same email address for both, it will disallow one of them.   So take that into consideration as to whether you are willing to either return them or absorb a loss. 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
15 Replies

Re: 2 "OxiClean Laundry & Home Sanitizer - 2.5 lb" for 92¢ total AS - Walmart

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Great deal! I love to add Oxiclean laundry sanitizer to my detergent when I wash linens and towels. Works great. P.S. I'm not a germ phone per se. I just hate funky smells, esp on my towels. They remind you what you can't see!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Francoise  Is it scented, or does it simply work toward eliminating odors?

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Oxiclean also is a fantastic stain remover and keeps your whites super white. A godsend for someone who gags at even the lightest wiff of bleach!

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody Oxiclean doesn't add any scent or cover up odors like scent boosters do. It actually removes odors and whitens/brightens. I hate how expensive it is, so thank you @Rickibotta for this deal!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Francoise  Ok good to know.  Then I may go for it.   I stay on the unscented, hypoallergenic side of the spectrum. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

I have aeen this deal in a couple different variants.

I use the stain remover product, never tried this one.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Does anyone else still see this offer for $12 in their SB list?

I checked early yesterday, and bought 2 in the afternoon, but the offer was gone from SB.

I forgot to check before I purchased.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  NLA in my SB.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Sort of good news for me.  I bought 2 and redeemed C51.  I think it is a coincidence.  I did c51 first  because you did SB first on that other offer.  

I already have an open ticket with C51, so I am not contacting them yet.

0 Likes