Did you mean: 

2nd and multiple times Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210717-192239.png

Screenshot_20210717-192305.png

Screenshot_20210717-185341.png

Screenshot_20210717-185315.png

With my Weekend Whiteboard 15/$3 and after going gung ho the past 2 days completing 12 offers, I only needed 3 more offers for my 2W (took me a while but I finally figured why the regular short term bonuses got renamed 'Weekend Whiteboard' and 'Midweek Marker' - back to school theme) 

Today needing only THREE MORE offers to finish my Weekend Whiteboard, I wanted to get as much bang as possible with my 3 offers 

I spent more than I would have liked to ($21.93 - a very small part of that was a bag of PEAtos closeout priced at $1.19) but I got $6.50 in base cash back from Ibotta and the Weekend Whiteboard ($3). For that I will very likely take a vacation from Ibotta shopping tomorrow. 

I'm also expecting Kroger cash back the next 2 days, $1 for Tiesta tea and $3 for an OWYN 4-pack

0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: 2nd and multiple times Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

I love when Kroger and Ibotta cashback offers line up! Thanks for sharing your deals. I always eat yogurt after my workout, but seeing this makes me think I might want to try the protein shakes. I have had Muscle Milk before, but not the OWYN. Seeing the cost after stacking however is telling me shakes are in my future! LOL

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids the Kroger cash back offer for OWYN - 4-pack only - is set to expire in 4 days. It COULD reset afterwards, but you know sometimes you can't count on it 

I don't think I bought much if any of the shakes I've been buying, especially OWYN, until I entered my CBAE (cash back app era)

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt Thank you for the heads up on the expiration date! I'm making a list for tomorrow (Monday). I've been trying to do the bulk of my Kroger shopping on Thurs or Fri to take advantage of the double fuel points, but I noticed last Monday when I shopped my points still doubled. Hoping that happens again! And same here. A lot of the things I'm currently purchasing (and mostly enjoying) are because of the cashback offers and reading about what others have purchased. Been with Ibotta for two years but have just started utilizing the Community forum. I've been missing out!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids do you live in Ohio (Cincinnati is the birthplace and home of the Kroger corporate headquarters), the South or Texas? All these places have the actual Kroger and maybe some affiliated or subsidiary stores of Kroger 

BTW I live in the Atlanta area

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt I am also in the Atlanta area. Gwinnett County specifically. Sounds like we're "neighbors"!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids I live in what's called Suwanee, in unincorporated Forsyth county but close to where Forsyth, Fulton and Gwinnett converge

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt I live in Lilburn, but I shop in Stone Mountain. I'm right on the line. I used to work in Suwanee, right where it crosses into Duluth. Close to the intersection of PIB and McGinnis Ferry. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids I've been a college football ju#nk!€ forever. Just as a hobby I rummage online rosters of countless colleges coast to coast active player and - usually major and mid-major colleges - incoming scholarship players, whether high school or junior college transfer

I've seen names of guys in college football rosters who went to Tucker, Parkview, Columbia and Shiloh high schools - in addition to Stone Mountain, Redan and Stephenson - who call Stone Mountain home 

I've also seen names of guys who went to Stephenson call Lithonia home

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt That's cool that you found several players from here locally. My young'un will be heading to Parkview next month (but not playing football).

I checked and unfortunately for me my Kroger doesn't carry the OWYN 4 packs. The other location down the road does carry them but they are currently out of stock. Guess I'll be sticking with my yogurt and protein bars for now. I trust that you used the DC when you made your purchase? If not, hopefully the offer will reset for you before the $1.00 off expires on the 27th.

0 Likes