Did you mean: 

3rd hemp hearts double play

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210313_205959_9.jpg

Screenshot_20210313-202959.png

Screenshot_20210314-075652~2.png

Screenshot_20210313-210016~2.png

This wasn't merely my 3rd double play stack with Manitoba Harvest hemp hearts (all 3 times with Checkout51 in tandem with Swagbucks [twice] and Inbox $s [once]), it was also my third in 10 days and 2nd in 4

Checkout51 was threatening to yank this offer prematurely before the end of this current deal period - end of coming Wednesday. I took that as a challenge like a bull looking at the matador/toreador waving a red cape 

Last 2-3 days I did something I neglected to do the last 2-3 weeks - rummage through my Sprouts digital coupons. It just grabbed me by the throat to see a 30% off coupon for Manitoba Harvest hemp hearts 

Yesterday afternoon I was just rarin' to get to Sprouts to use the coupon and get a 3rd overall M3H triple play stack, but 2 and eventually 1 more pick up and deliver jobs crashed down on my back and I racked up a wicked amount of miles doing them

Well after all that I finally had the chance to go to a nearby Sprouts. I checked my Checkout51 app and still saw a 'not many left' disposition next to the M3H offer - this was going to be the first time I would buy M3H at Sprouts after having bought it the 2 previous times at Walmart. It's a bit more expensive at Sprouts but after the 30% coupon I ended up spending just under $7 which is cheaper than the 2 times I bought it at Walmart 

Now I have 3 bags of M3H, I'm looking at including 1 in a very belated birthday and Christmas gift basket for my sister. Anyway I'm down to a quarter or a 5th on the current bag of M3H I already opened. When I'm home I put it on just about anything and everything - yogurt, (Kozy Shack) puddings, bagels, soup, oatmeal, 2 Hershey pies I held over from Burger King, and other stuff I forgot about

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: 3rd hemp hearts double play

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210314_120523_9.jpg

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Forgot to mention, but after the Sprouts e-coupon AND 3 total buckaroos in cash back from Checkout51 and Swagbucks l essentially paid only $3.83 for what is $9+

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

How can I forget, I recently put it in 2 scramblers and a 🧀 melt dip

0 Likes