cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Bertolli d'italia Pasta Sauces (Up to $3.04 MM on 4 AS) - Kroger

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Stack Checkout51 and Swagbucks. 

Only available on 24.7 oz and 16.9 oz varieties.

• Bertolli d'Italia, Marinara, 24.7oz
  • Bertolli d'Italia, Creamy Rosa, 24.7oz
  • Bertolli d'Italia, Alfredo, 16.9oz
  • Bertolli d'Italia, Four Cheese, 16.9oz

Example # 1  (All 4 red sauces - 24.7 oz only)

$3.99 each X4 = $15.96 less $5 C51 rebate (75¢X4) <and> $14 SB ($7 WYB2 X2), so $3.04 mm on 4 red sauces

Example #2  (All 4 white sauces - 16.9 oz only)

$4.49 each X4 = $17.96 less $5 C51 rebate ($1.25X4) <and> $14 SB ($7 WYB2 X2), so only $1.04 mm all 4 white sauces

I personally will do this deal because I rarely find deals on white sauces 

Example #3  (2 Red - 24.7 oz  only  & 2 White  sauces - 16.9 oz only)

$3.99x2 + $4.49x2 = $16.96. less $3 C51 rebate ($1.25X4) <and> $14 SB ($7 WYB2 X2), so $2.04 mm  on  2 red+2 white sauces.

SB for this offer can only be earned twice per week (Sunday-Saturday), while supplies last.  The SB offer is for two jars, so purchasing 4 jars as outlined above will reach the weekly limit

Stacking Disclaimer:  YMMV.  Both SB / C51 indicate offers not valid with other offers, but most report no issues with stacking.  There is a theory that if you use the same email address for both, it will disallow one of them.   So take that into consideration as to whether you are willing to either return them or absorb a loss. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
13 Replies

Re: 4 Bertolli d'italia Pasta Sauces (Up to $3.04 MM on 4 AS) - Kroger

saracul
Shopper

Awesome deal!  For Swagbucks, can you buy all 4 in the same transaction or do you have to split it up into 2 separate transactions?  This will be my first time using SBs

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@saracul 

You can do it either way.  I prefer to just have one transaction. 

I can confirm that I got 1400 SB from purchasing 4  on one rKroger eceipt.  I got two of each of the white sauces.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta

@Rickibotta Thanks for posting and in such an easy format, very helpful!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

Appreciate it.  Wish I had a magic want so I could fix your ish.

Eyegottaibotta

@Rickibotta Thanks, I hope it gets fixed too but I'm taking a break until it does. The bonuses make it worth it to me and I don't have a chance with manual receipt reviews and no resetting of the offers. I got the credit for the RiceARoni after a week and it was for the wrong amount. The response to my issue was to update the app which is how I got here in the first place. I was very clear in my communication that the issue started after the app upgrade, and that I did the standard troubleshooting prior to contacting them. Makes me wonder if they even read the emails or if there is just a standard response. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Deal still active as laid out in original post.

Today is final day to redeem this week.  New week will begin Sunday.  

I will be redeeming the white sauce (4 jars) again to stock up

I frequently make Kroger sausage/brats with red bell peppers fettuccine alfredo .  In fact I made it last night, and I have been so lazy that I have grown fond of the white sauces in jars  😀

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Just wondering about the size of the red sauce jar and which marinara works.  Offers says 24.7 oz, Target says 24 oz?

Screenshot_20220101-174913_Target.jpg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

My Target only caries 24.7 oz, and that is all I find when I search.  I wouldn't take a chance on anything not matching SB terms.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Just curious... what size does Kroger carry?

0 Likes