cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

4 FREE Ragu at Publix - Swagbucks, Checkout51

cjwoody
Super Saver

市市市市 Swagbucks is offering 400 SB or $4.00 when you buy 2 qualifying Ragu sauces from Publix.  This can be redeemed twice per week.  Checkout51 is offering $0.67 each, limit 5.

Ragu 24oz sauces are $2.67 at Publix.  Buy 4 for $10.68.  Submit to SB for $8.00, and submit to CO51 for $2.68.  Makes all 4 free.  If you go for the smaller Ragu Traditional jars at $1.99, then this would be a $2.72 MM.

I opted for the Simply Ragu variety since it has zero added sugar.

This was an instant award on SB, and I was able to redeem on CO51 as well.

14 Replies

Re: 4 FREE Ragu at Publix - Swagbucks, Checkout51

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Thanks for posting! I bought all 4 on the same receipt and only received credit for 2. Do you usually split up the deal to avoid this?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

In my experience it doesn't seem to do partial credit very often.  It tends to be all or nothing.  I don't split them up, especially when combined deal with ibotta, because you lose credit on the second pair.   But you can split them up if it gives you comfort. Up to you.

2022 New Year's Resolution: Its time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Eyegottaibotta  Generally, I have completed offers both ways.  Sometimes I do two transactions (if the limit is 2 times), or other times, I max out the limit in one transaction.  It depends on whether or not anyone has confirmed it will be an instant payout.  For the Ragu deal, I did two separate transactions because I hadnt seen anyone post about it yet, so I was my own guinea pig.  I am surprised all 4 werent credited, so opening up a ticket is probably the best course of action.  Or returning 2, rebuying them, and submitting the new receipt.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

I bought 2 bottles of each type of Ragu, maybe that's why it only saw 2 offers. I had the same thing happen for the Energizer offer at Kroger. I bought one 8 pack of batteries and three 4 packs and was only credited for one.  

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Agreed with you, all or nothing has also been my experience. Trying to find the path of least resistance since my last 2 receipts received partial credit. I don't like to open a ticket and have to follow up with them.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

All energizer offers have been a spit show.  The Energizer lights early in the year failed for almost everybody.  The batteries one recently has also been hit or miss.  I bought 4 AA 4-packs and I got zilch from sb.

Exactly what 4 ragu did you buy?

2022 New Year's Resolution: Its time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Too funny! It took me forever to get the Energizer lights credit. I also bought 4 AA-4 packs at Target and got zilch. I sent in my Target purchase history from their website and received the 1000 SB today (purchased 10/31). Not sure if that made a difference or not or if someone just finally looked at my receipt.

Ragu ?.....I bought the ones from the list of eligible products at Publix

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

I don't understand the bit about the Target purchase history.  Do you mean you sent that in addition to the receipt?  And how did you send it?  With screen shots of computer screen, or screen grab on phone?

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  My Target receipt was rejected for no items on receipt and the 4-packs of batteries where the only things on the receipt. I submitted a ticket and included a purchase history screenshot (from Target's website) after my receipt was rejected. I sent it when I opened a ticket in the activity ledger...see attached,

Looks like my Kroger receipt was approved too. I did the same thing when I contacted customer service for this one. Sent the purchase history screenshot from Kroger's website.

0 Likes