cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Free Talenti at Publix $3MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

Talenti is currently BOGO at Publix.  Buy 4 Sorbetto for $10.18/4 (or Pairings if you can find that variety).

Submit to Fetch for $10.18 in points (50% offer, limit 5).  Submit to Ibotta for $3 back ($1, limit 3).

16 Replies

Re: 4 Free Talenti at Publix $3MM

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I bought 4 Sorbetto& only got 200 pts! I don’t remember how to correct receipt… Help

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Press the total points you have at the top.  When the screen comes up, scroll down (not up) and you should see your receipt.  Select the receipt and find the Correct Receipt button.

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813  I had to submit a ticket too - the points showed up within an hour I think!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  1000 Fetch points = $1  ibotta rebate $3 , , so   We are still are $6 OOP 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

It's only to flavor of Sorbetto mango  and raspberry. My store are not carrying them for at least 1.5 year. I remember buying them before

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

My Publix did not have the Pairing variety, so I bought two Mango and two Raspberry.

When I checked out, Publix subtracted a digital coupon for Ben and Jerry's for $2.00.  So, it was an even better moneymaker.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I got the Ben&Jerry’s DQ  Explain the MM , How many Fetch points ? My receipt is still under review?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  How many points? My receipt is still under review 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I’m brain dead it’s 10,018 points !  I still haven’t gotten my points 

0 Likes