Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Ortega Mild Taco Sauce - 8 oz ($1.92 mm) - Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The SB has increased this month, now making it a moneymaker

This deal requires Swagbucks and Checkout51

$1.64 each X4 = $6.56 less $2.48 C51 (62¢X4)  less $6 SB  ($3 WYB2 X2) = $1.92 moneymaker on all 4

[SB offer can be redeemed twice a month, and each offer has a max of 2, so if you buy 4, that will be the limit for the month)

Stacking Disclaimer:  YMMV.  Both SB / C51 indicate offers not valid with other offers, but most report no issues with stacking.  There is a theory that if you use the same email address for both, it will disallow one of them.   So take that into consideration as to whether you are willing to either return them or absorb a loss. 

In the interest of full disclosure, I have redeemed this offer three times, and it has failed auto-accept all three ties, but it has passed manual review every time.

@cheryl_123 @Dean   (If you use SB, this is a good way to earn C51)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
3 Replies

Re: 4 Ortega Mild Taco Sauce - 8 oz ($1.92 mm) - Walmart

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

Thanks @Rickibotta I'll give it a go!

0 Likes

Kristilynn0031
Deal Sharer

I see this offer on checkout 51.  I am just starting to use Swagbucks, I don’t see it on there.  Do you know if some people have different offers?  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kristilynn0031 

Yes, especially new shoppers begin with very few offers.  After a few weeks they begin to show you more offers.

Or if you have already redeemed it twice this month, it would not show up.

And sometimes there are just different offers for different folk.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes