cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$7.59 MM Colgate toothpaste at Target

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

Right now there’s a buy 3 Colgate items and get a $5 target gift card plus a 5% TC offer if you order same day. Combine these with the Ibotta rebates and it’s a money maker! 

Deal Idea:

Buy three Colgate 3pk $3.99/each - $11.97

Buy three Colgate 2pk $2.99/each - $8.97

Buy three Colgate Baking Soda 2pk $2.99/each - $8.97

$29.91 - 5% circle offer = $28.41 (my total was $28.75 after additional target card 5% discount and plus tax)

Get $15 Target Giftcard + $21 back from Ibotta! 

$7.59 MONEYMAKER

BCB63808-E1C1-4AC1-B82F-9A42F1272716.jpeg

50 Replies

Re: $7.59 MM Colgate toothpaste at Target

Loves2Save
Core Shopper

@Teamshaw  If you order for same day pick-up do you have to link your account to get Ibotta credit or do they give you a regular receipt?

Great score btw thank you for posting.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

WOW. Now what are you going to do with the 21 tubes of toothpaste? I have a bunch and am taking them to a group that ministers to the homeless nearby. 

That's one thing I really like about Ibotta. Even if I don't need something that has a great rebate, I get it and take it to the local food pantry. I'm retired and have the time to watch the Ibotta app for new and lucrative offers, check my store sales, and organize lists for my shopping. Keeps me moving. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Teamshaw  You can do the offer in-store as well. It’s in Target Circle for any type of purchase except shipping. 

Loves2Save
Core Shopper

@Welshcar Mine only shows it as a pick-up order.

0 Likes

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@Welshcar it would be a linked card thing. I know others have had a headache with that but (knocks on wood) I never have. 

@TXbelle I actually work full time at my church and plan to donate these to a homeless outreach we are doing next month. Hoping the Ibotta offer resets and I can do it again. Also would love to find a good toothbrush deal to put with these! 

SaverGirl67

@Teamshaw   Your Colgate offers from Ibotta are much better than mine. I can’t even make this a free offer with local pickup!

AC30AB67-251A-4871-8F86-55AC5A4F2465.png

Glad you got a great MM

0 Likes

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@Loves2Saveif you're talking about the GC offer, that is in-store too.  Many of the offers in the app that say 'same day delivery / pickup' can also be purchased in store.

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

I just went to my local Target and they had signs saying that the $5 gift card is only for buying 3 items $3.99 and up. I bought 3 3-packs at $3.99 each. Got my $5 physical gift card. Now have $9 pending with ibotta.

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

@SaverGirl67  sure you can. Those are the same offers that TeamShaw posted and the same ones I have and it's a moneymaker for us.

0 Likes