cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $7.59 MM Colgate toothpaste at Target

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@cweiner31  Interesting they’d have that on the signs. I purchased 6 two packs @ $2.99 each and I earned two gift cards. I did this deal on the app so I could see I was getting the cards before checking out. I’m glad you were able to do the deal in store!!

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@MelissaR  So do the available options not mean much? It shows drive up, pick up, or delivery as the only options that qualify for the gift card.

4D304D9F-1354-4CD0-9423-48AAE8D97B82.jpeg

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

I'm trying to wrap my head around how this could be maximized for the biggest donation. Does the Buy 3 for $5 GC require the products to be the same type Colgate toothpaste ( 3 3-pk, 3 2-pk), or can it be mix-and-match? Is there a limit of how many gift cards can be earned? Ibotta offers have a limit of 5 times per receipt, plus I have two additional Colgate offers than what is in your image. So going by your purchase, if you had bought 5 of each:

Target PurchaseIbotta RebatesBuy 3 Get $5 GC
5 x $3.99 = $19.955 x $3 = $1515 pks / 3 = 5 bundles
5 x $2.99 = $14.955 x $2 = $105 x $5 GC = $25
5 x $2.99 = $14.955 X $2 = $10 
$49.85 - 5% CO = $47.36$47.36 - $35 = $12.36$12.36 - $25 = $12.64 MM

Or am I just hallucinating? At least this got my brain buzzing this morning. I also think Target or Ibotta might put the kibosh on this before you could buy it all. 

0 Likes

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@Dean usually with the target gift cards it’s mix or match with same brand. I actually thought of buying 5 of each AFTER I submitted my order only buying 3 of each. I was too excited and wasn’t thinking it through all the way. Not sure I would’ve been happy with such a large oop though. I’m honestly truly hoping Ibotta resets and I can do it again with the 5x quantities, using this $15 giftcard I got to help offset oop. 

(oop = out of pocket)

0 Likes

san0
Deal Sharer

@Teamshaw 

Thanks for posting this....just left Target with the stock pile of stock piles of toothpastes. Will be donating to a food pantry near me. 

Got 4 target gift cards and receipt now pending with Ibotta.

Ibotta better come through for this one.....I feel it may be a glitch but the offers are clearly stated. Took picks of everything just in case I have to submit a ticket. Fingers crossed 🤞.  Biggest MM ever!   😃 

Dean
Core Shopper

@Teamshaw  I hear you about the large OOP. There's never a guarantee about the rebates coming through. I had problems this morning scanning a Walmart receipt to finish the WW bonus. Kept getting the "Something went wrong" error. Decided I would stop shopping for Ibotta offers and just forget about the bonus. But I did finally get it done trying the TC# since the scanning doesn't work. Still holding off on anymore shopping. BTW, good deal on this MM.

0 Likes

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@Dean My WW bonus was a laughable $1/15 offers. No chance of me trying hard for that one 😂 I hope yours worked it’s way out! 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

So, I followed your good example,  @Teamshaw,  and did this myself. I also love to donate such things to our local food bank and/or church. 

I got 4 sets of 3 (aka 34 tubes), thus $20 Target gift card.

It also counts as 4 ibotta offers.

Meanwhile,  I await the pending ibotta credit which should be nearly $35.

Anyone's receipt successfully clear pending yet?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Teamshaw  My WW was $5/10. Simple but turned out to be a chore to complete. Finished it and decided to call it a weekend. But your deal almost got me to go to Target until I looked online and found toothpaste supplies are running low. Maybe later if the deal is still around. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@cweiner31   Actually it seems her toothpaste is less expensive than mine and I was trying to get one of the toothbrushes with it - but it won’t be free. 

But glad you got a great deal  

9C11F839-C747-4985-9064-580B479177A6.png

0 Likes