cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $7.59 MM Colgate toothpaste at Target

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I picked up 3 3pks yesterday for a $2 something MM. The target closest to me was pretty picked over so I just did the one offer. I have $9 pending still for Target which is longer than normal. Is anyone else still waiting? It hasn't been 48 hours so I'm not going to open a ticket. Just curious if others still waiting as well?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Donna2: Mine is close to 30 hours and the pending stats are not correct.  Holding my breath.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot gotcha. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't on an island by myself lol. You picked up yours before I did. Will check in with you when mine goes thru to see if yours did to. I'm sure we are fine, just taking longer than normal

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@Donna2 I submitted yesterday around noon and I'm still pending.

I bought 3 of 2 different kinds, and one of the 2 I had to manually enter and scan the product.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@ThatGuy @What-Shot Mine is for $9 bucks. It's driving nutz pending. I also did a bigger Frys shop today and is still pending. It has 10 offers on it and I don't usually do that many in a shop, I'm just trying to finish the $10/36, and the $5/18 at the same time. I'm tapping my finger on the table while I wait. Feeling anxious about it because if all goes thru correctly, I will only need 3 more to finish both!

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Donna2: Yep. I can relate. I have only 5 outstanding offers awaiting credit, but enough to put me in pause mode.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@What-Shot The Colgate-Cult. I like that! 😂 No reason we shouldn’t have the biggest, whitest smiles 😬

Free toothpaste is great but toothpaste that they PAY you to take, well...that’s amazing! 

Christie2
Rewards Guide

Sadly,  I do not show any Colgate offers in my Target on Ibotta! Great deal for the rest of you!!

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

@Christie2 I had the offers when the discussion first began. But I just checked now, and they’re gone from my gallery. So they probably maxed out on the number of redemptions. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot any luck on credit back yet? Mine is still pending🤨

0 Likes