cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$.76 SUPERPRETZELS at WM after IB and MQ

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Superpretzel 6 ct boxes are $2.76 at WM.

• Use a $1.00/1 manufacturer's coupon
  • Get $1.00 IB rebate

= $.76

Screenshot_20220405-202135_Walmart.jpg

Screenshot_20220405-202159_Ibotta.jpg

5 Replies

Re: $.76 SUPERPRETZELS at WM after IB and MQ

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Francoise 

Have you tried these? After all the Fetch ice cream deals, my freezer space is at a premium.  I have never tried those giant soft pretzels sold at mall food courts, so don't have any idea what they taste like or what you would serve them with.  The $ is great though. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

If you haven't tasted the ones at the mall, they you may love these.......lol.

I am not a difficult customer, so I quite like them.   They come out better in the oven if you have the time.

If you like them sort of soft and doughy, microwave is best.

We always have some in the freezer, but they are not Wetzel's Pretzels

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

I've been buying them with the ib deal but haven't had any coupons. I dip them in Ken's honey mustard dressings that have been on ib recently.

Saipan
Deal Expert

Mustard, mustard, more mustard. 

Used to put them in a toaster oven. Salt was already a little tricky to get to stick. 

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle Yes, I tried these 3-4 months ago. I really wanted to like them as I had many boxes in my freezer after finding them on clearance and making $1 per box after ibotta and mq. But I didn't care for them, so I gave all but the box I opened to a friend with 4 kids who love them. These pretzels weren't horrible, especially with enough mustard and salt or some cheddar cheese. But they're definitely not "Super" either.

To be fair, I have to admit that I've been spoiled by those pretzels Target used to sell at the front of the store. How I miss those! They were expensive at nearly $3 each, but if they sold those exact ones, frozen and 6 to a box, I'd have to buy another freezer.

0 Likes